Saturday, August 02, 2008

Day 52- Shoes

So yesterday morning I was getting ready to head to the eye doctor when Stone so lovingly volunteered to bring me my shoes... this is the conversation that followed...
Stone: Mommy, I will get your shoes for you!  
Me: Wow, that is so sweet Stone.. can you get me my sandals.
Stone: No, I want you to wear these...
Me: THOSE?  
Stone: Yes, they are black... they match.  
Mommy: Stone I can't wear those today!
Stone: Why not? 
Mommy: Those are dress shoes... 
Stone: But Mommy you are dressed.

He had a point... but I chose to wear my sandals!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for the suggestion! A watch is a great idea! SHe doesnt have too many meltdowns like that. SHe has gotten so much better but we hadnt beeen to a bday party in a while. thanks again for the idea!!!

Zoomi said...

OH, he is so cute and smart! That's so funny!!