Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 82- Long Lost Friends... Reunited

Two years ago when the Chan family left Japan we knew our paths would inevitable cross but I never imagined we would have the joy and pleasure of actually living in the same town again.  God answered many prayers for both our families by bringing the Chans to Oklahoma.  I am blessed by Charity's friendship... I know I can go to her with any situation being open, honest and transparent with her.  God has truly blessed me with her friendship.  I hope and pray that Stone and Freedom can grow up together forging a friendship that will weather all types of seasons.  

These boys look so happy and content to be together again!  
Off to catch a squirrel... I am just glad the squirrel is faster than these two!

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

We are so jealous! It's almost enough to make me want to move to OKC, now that both you guys and the Chans are there. Glad you are enjoying sweet fellowship. Love, Laura