Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fun on Route 66

The weather was beautiful once again, so we decided to head to the park to enjoy a picnic.  I had seen pictures of the Route 66 park so I thought it would be fun to check it out.   Stone always has more fun when a friend joins us so we called the Chan's; Charity and the kiddos joined us while Mark studied.  Stone was so excited to see Freedom since it had been a little while since they got to play.  The park was a bit far and a little obsure to find but all was good when we finally all got there.  The boys had so much fun playing on the equipment, eating lunch, walking around the pond and feeding the ducks!  
Lj suggested that I rate all the parks in the area.  So, I think this spring and summer it will be Stone and my goal to check out all the OKC and Edmond parks and rate them.  Be watching for that in the future!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you do a "Cheat List" for me on fun activities to do too!

Holly said...

Sorry, I hit anonymous on accident!

Lesley said...

yay! look forward to your ratings!!

Michelle said...

Where is it???