Friday, October 09, 2009

Super Stone

Stone loves to pretend and wear costumes... But what does every super hero need? His own cape! I found a pretty easy pattern online so I decided to try making him one. It turned out pretty good and he really enjoyed modeling it when it was all finished... it has a big "S" on the back... Stone says, "the "S" stands for Super Stone!"

Modeling his super hero pose!
Twirling around... it moves with the hero!
One last punch!
The cape is not perfect but he loved it just the same... he thanked me so many times last night and was so excited to have his very own cape!

3 comments:

Amy in Edmond said...

I have lots of patterns for kids costumes if you ever need one.

Yeah for Super Stone!

Michelle said...

So I heard my son chased around your son and kept trying to give him hugs, he's very into hugging right now, hopefully its a phase since he hugs anyone and everyone all the time....all while saying "oh...."

NandL said...

Awwwww, that is so sweet! Super Stone. I LOVE it!! Give him a big ol' hug for me. ^-^