Monday, December 21, 2009

Conversations with Stone

Last night as we were in the car driving home from Starbucks; Stone peeps up for the backseat and says; “I sure am excited about the baby!”. So Lj asks him if he has thought of any names he likes and after much thought Stone gives us four names...

Santa Claus
Baby
Santa
Little Baby

I guess you can really tell what is on his mind- Santa. He is very quiet about the baby when people ask him; I think he is still trying to process it all! He went with us to the first appointment and he thought the heartbeat was too loud on the ultrasound machine!

Here is Baby Niko's first picture



4 comments:

OK Chick said...

I had no idea! Congrats! By the way, my drink was perfect this AM. Thanks for helping me find an alternative to- nonfat Chai's with no water.

Amy in Edmond said...

Congratulations! I'm very excited for your family.

Anonymous said...

Hi LJ & Kari. Congratulations on the second baby. Stone is so old now - I guess that happens after 3 years of not checking up.
Sally Morton

NandL said...

Niko... I love it! That is a great nickname for the sweet little tyke. I am glad that Stone is able to talk with you guys about this. And that he really does seem so excited. ^-^