Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thumbs up!

We had the "BIG ULTRASOUND" today! But we do not know the sex YET! We had the tech write the answer to the big question on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope. We are still not 100% sure we want to know! When the doctor came in the room to do another baby anatomy he got a picture of the baby giving a "thumbs up"! The doctor wrote on the print out; "thumbs up to a really cool bro!" Stone got a kick out of that!
Everything looks great and I will go back in 10 weeks for another check... being "elderly" has it benefits!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

From one elderly mommy to another: Yea! I'm so glad it went well. And yes, all the extra attention is good! Before you reveal...or before the big day - I'd like to give my guess. I'm not ready today. I need to stand near you tomorrow. Hugs!

mark, charity, freedom, & courage said...

Awesome! I'm happy to hear great news, and that's cute that you got a thumbs up picture of them both! I thought about you a lot yesterday, so congrats!

onawa said...

yay! congrats!!! happy for you guys!!!! OPEN THE ENVELOPE!!!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

that's a great way to do it...don't lose the envelope!

OK Chick said...

I love the envelope idea! I agree with the doctor, Stone looks like a cool big brother!