Friday, May 14, 2010

I can't believe...

Stone is old enough to be officially enrolled in Pre-K at our local public school, Orvis Risner. I had to submit all his paperwork into a lottery based on our first choice school and thankfully he got into that school. He will know a few kids there already and the school register is a wonderful lady from a local church who will for sure be looking out for Stone! I am excited and sad at the same time thinking of him starting school full-time from the fall!

Here he is on May 5th; enrollment day!

3 comments:

Nicole Whaley said...

Congrats Stone! You'll do great!

Amy in Edmond said...

Don't worry I take care of my babies. Just ask Leslie how many times I have called her to let her know things.

Rachel said...

They do grow up so fast. Carly has just done 1/2 day preschool 3 days a week this year. Next year it's kindergarten! That's hard for us to believe too.