Friday, July 30, 2010

10 Months...40 Weeks...280 days...

We are still waiting on this little bambino, baby Niko as we refer to it, to make its big entrance! One day last week I decided to do a maternity shoot with the tripod and camera timer... well 52 pictures later I had ONE picture that was useable! It is really hard to work with a curious and silly 5 year old, a 9 month pregnant momma, awkward positioning and the indoor lighting! Thankfully that evening and another evening Lj indulged me and took some more shots for us.

LOVE the Little One
This is the one shot I got... I liked it but decided I want to hang this picture over the baby's bed so it needs to be horizontal instead.
Lj to the rescue... It is much easier for him to shoot from above than it was for me to keep jumping up hitting the shutter button!
Sweet Big Brother- so excited to meet the little one! Stone gets to go to a big brother class tomorrow... I called around and was on a waiting list for the hospital I will deliver at but they cancelled all summer classes so after calling around I found one that was offering one on the 31st of July... I figured I would sign him up since Stone was late and I figured this one likely will be as well so why not schedule his class for the day after I am due?!


7 comments:

Sarah said...

beautiful!!

Lesley said...

Love Love Love!!!!

Alyssa said...

Beautiful!!

Damon and Amy said...

These are great pictures!

Tessa said...

Love the pictures!

Michelle said...

I tried to do a photoshoot with a tripod and a time when I was pregnant with Maddie, you did way better then me! Love the pics your hubby took! Miss seeing you at Starbucks....not that I'm there a lot anyway! Wishing you a baby soon!!

mark, charity, freedom, & courage said...

These are gorgeous pictures! Way better than anything we ever got!!! Aren't you adorable!