Friday, December 12, 2008

Beauty of Friendship on our Tree!

Last Thursday, I co-hosted an ornament exchange with Jenny; though I feel like she did most of the work.   It was a so much fun to catch up and fellowship with such a great group of women. We all experienced Japan and it was so nice to know that God had given us that common bond.  God blessed my life so richly through my time in Japan and He is still blesses me by giving the opportunity to celebrate the season with such a wonderful group of women.  

These are the ornaments that were made and I love how they represent each lady so perfectly!

Cheryl Cox
Kelly Barneche
Arianne Gillham
Ann White
Charity Chan

Holly Reeves
Angi Lovejoy
Jenny Ranum
Kelly Osborne
 I love how Kelly O. gave us one for us to recall all the blessings of 2008- this party will for sure be on my list.    

4 comments:

Damon and Amy said...

Oh how fun!! Just looking through everyones ornaments I was amazed at how many people shared an experience in a land so far away and how many have settled in OKC together! The ornaments are beautiful and the friendships even more.

ann said...

I love all my beautiful ornaments and the beautiful women who made them!! :)

Campbell Family said...

I wish I could have been there! -- Laura

NandL said...

Laura,
I second that opinion!
Laura...