Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Keeping Busy Crafting!

I have been able to be a little creative and crafty lately making gifts for new babies! Lots of our good friends had babies at the end of the summer and into the fall.  

I made month in review books for a two of the babies... 

One of our best friends in Japan had a little girl, Ayano, and this is her book!

Aaron and Izumi welcomed baby Celeste in October and this is her little book... I really liked how this one turned out! 
I made these little blankets for Courage, Ella, Ayano and Celeste.  Someone made one for Stone when he was little and he loved it! 
These are some burp rags I added ribbon to for little Celeste.
And my latest project was making this nursing cover for Izumi and Celeste; I hope it helps make nursing easier for Izumi.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed Kari. Very cool!

Zoomi said...

Wow!! I'm amazed how well you made that nursing cover. It just looks like one from the store. You are so talented!
Thank you so much for everything you did for us!

mark, charity, freedom, & courage said...

Very nice, Kari. As always, you make everything you do look great and easy. --How do you do that? :)

ann said...

Wow you are crafty! You didn't even mention the super cool ornaments you made. :)

NandL said...

Great job!

Nicole Whaley said...

Ella loves her fleece lovee. Thank you. the nursing cover looks awesome. I really like that fabric. -- nicole

Laura said...

Gorgeous stuff Kari. I had no idea you were this crafty! You've been holding out on the group. ;)