Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Five Things

My friend Rachel, challenged me to create my own 5 things, so here goes.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1.  living in Mansfield, MA
2. working as a one-on-one aid for PDD preschoolers
3. wondering where we were going to move to
4. driving a Dodge Neon (one car family then and now)
5. spending lots of time with my adorable nieces and nephews

5 Things on my to-do list today
1. plan the curriculum for February
2. call Tyna about tomorrow
3. clean the house
4. get dog food
5. plan a meal for a friend

5 Snacks I like
1. cookie dough
2. plain yogurt with chocolate chips
3. chips and salsa
4. buffalo dip
5. left over pizza

5 Things I'd do if I were a millionaire
1. pay off all debt
2. sponsor a church plant in Japan
3. find a rockin’ retirement community for my mom
4. buy a big house with an attached apartment for guest to use
5. travel around the world for a year

5 Places I've lived
1. Liverpool, NY
2. Mito, Japan
3. Mansfield, MA
4. Edmond, OK
5. Great Falls, MT

5 Jobs I've had
1. Aide for PDD preschoolers
2. English teacher in Japan
3. camp counselor at Camp Hunt
4. Barista at Starbucks
5. Teacher trainer for EBC4U


And I now tag:

1. Nicole C.

2. Nicole W.

3. Jen F.

4. Laura H.

5. Izumi L.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing, Kari. I enjoyed reading your list.
Rachel

Zoomi said...

I couldn't get to your site for a while, so I was worried that you changed your blog or something!

This kinda stuff is fun. I will do it! Hope you are doing well!