Friday, February 13, 2009

Friend Day at Gymnastics

Stone's best buddy Mac invited him to bring a friend day at Metro Gymnastics.  Stone got to see Mac and Clara, another friend from Sonshine School.  Stone was so excited to go and he had a blast.  

Listening to Miss Sara give directions.  
Time to begin... pat to the beat!
On the move... following the leader.
Tumbling and climbing... so much fun!
Time for a drink break!
After drinks it was time for the bars, Stone doing a splitso with Miss Sara's help! 
Touch your toes to the bar!
I have to say this was a great way to spend a Friday morning!  
Thanks Mac for the invite!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like so much fun.
I'm guessing that's Mac in the red shirt. His shirt cracks me up! "I get mu muscles from my dad" Ha, ha! Isaac needs one of those shirts.
Rachel