Friday, May 15, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

It is such a blessing to be a mom on Mothers Day.  Stone (and Lj) totally took it to heart that it was "Moms day" and made sure I had a nice day.  Stone remembered what I told him weeks ago; I wanted some perfume so it was his personal mission to sure I got it, even more than once!  Lj also got me a cricut;  lots of scrapbooking to happen in the near future! Aloys, our adopted Rwandan college student, got me a beautiful card.  I got to take a long nap and be lazy all day... we ended the day with dessert out; Yum-o!    
My new cricut... I can't wait to scrapbook!   
Stone is pretty excited as well... asking since he woke this morning to scrapbook!

3 comments:

kj said...

Fun!!!

Thanks again for last night, and all you've done all year for Lily! She's learned so much.

Lesley said...

ohhh, i would love the cricut!!!

Rachel said...

Sounds like a great mother's day. And yeah for the cricut! But especially for a son that wakes up wanting to scrapbook with his momma! I love it when Carly asks to "craft" with me.
Rachel