Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 2- Fun in the City

Friday, Lj had a field trip with his students so Stone and I tagged along.  The field trip was to the Oklahoma City Bombing Site, dinner and a Redhawks game.  Since the bombing museum does not have a children's area I figured Stone and I would head to the library to play in the fountain. Well, the fountain was being worked on so we headed back to the bombing site to hang out and wait.  While we were waiting Stone decided that it was too hot to wait so he did the one thing all kids love to do... he played in the water at the drinking fountain.





I enjoy baseball but keeping true to Oscar's comment last year, Baseball is slow! So I think next time we got to a game we should arrive during the 6th inning!  Of course, Stone loved the nachos, peanuts, soda and the Redhawk bird.  

No comments: