Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 8- Out of the Mouths of Toddlers

Yesterday, Stone and I ran to the store real quick to get a few things for dinner.  Since we were having salad I decided to get the usual salad fixings.  When we got to the check-out Stone asked to get into the big part of the cart to put the groceries on the conveyer belt... so he got into the big part and started placing the items on the conveyer belt commenting on each item.  He got to the cucumber and said; “Momma, this is a boy cucumber!”   A few scenarios ran through my mind and I asked, “Stone, why is it a boy cucumber?” I have to admit I was holding my breath for the answer... he looked at me in all seriousness and said, “his name is Larry!”.  Ahhh... gotta love Veggie Tales!  



A picture from today... Stone and I enjoy some time at the park while Holly and Reiko shopped

No comments: