Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Dad's are such a wonderful blessing to our lives and Lj is no exception. I am so thankful that Lj is the dad of my son, he takes the job of Daddy to Stone with all seriousness. He is a great example and always mindful of how he is teaching Stone through the example of how he lives his life. When it comes to teaching Stone how to love others, treat others with kindness and respect and to open his heart to the many people that will cross his path, Lj is a great example. I love that he takes a first hand role in Stones upbringing and he supports me and we are always a united front on decisions! There is nothing more special and heart warming than watching my husband be the dad of our son! I love you, Lj!

Daddy and Stone just a few hours into the father and Son relationship!
Fathers Day 2009... Reading books a favorite for Stone and Lj!
I am so thankful that Lj and I both still have our dads on this special day! Watching Lj sacrifice so much to be a great dad for Stone I am more aware now how much my dad (and I am sure Lj's dad) sacrificed for us!

Grandpa (my dad) and Stone in spring 2007.
Three generations of Littlejohn's...Lj, Stone and Pops in summer 2008.

No comments: