Sunday, June 21, 2009

What I love about Daddy...

I love him playing Batman with me.

I love him playing with Mitzi.

I love daddy when we play tug of war with Mitzi.

I loved daddy when I was a baby.

I love daddy when he gave me my Rwanda shirt.

I love reading books with Daddy.

By Stone

June 21, 2009


Here are a few pictures of the last 4 years of love between Daddy and Stone...


Hanging at home, June 2005.

Lj's favorite picture of Stone, June 2005.
June 2006 at Megumi's Ramen shop!
Playing in the rain, June 2007.
I love the expressions on their faces here... Ooarai beach, March 2008.
Fathers Day pool fun, June 2008.
Books with Daddy, June 2009.

1 comment:

Nicole Whaley said...

I enjoyed the pics in the last two posts. Stone was so cute even from the very beginning...what a cute newborn...and handsome kid he is now.