Sunday, April 23, 2006

Little Miss Anonymous

The other week we received an anonymous comment on our blog… the comment was intended to be hurtful and it really got to me that I did not know who would say things like that… I think I was more hurt that a “friend” would think we did not love or care for our families and that us living in Japan was an indication to them (anonymous) that a relationship with our family was not important… it ate at me for weeks. Well, the other day a sweet friend Sharon left a comment on my scrapbooking site and I noticed her ip address… and I thought well that address makes sense it has her town/state in it… so I was off to do a bit more research with anonymous’ ip address and sure enough I was able to find where little anonymous’ comment came from…a town where I can only think of two people I know from there. I am not really too sure if I have satisfaction in knowing or not… yes, it still bothers me that they think that we do not think our family and or relationships with those in the states are important… but now I am also able to understand that if it was indeed the anonymous person I think it was why they would think that way.

No comments: