Thursday, April 06, 2006

Saying Good-bye is Never Easy!

God has given us a great family here in Japan… each year He adds to it and with the additions come many good-byes to friends who are returning “home”. This year was an especially difficult year to say good-bye. We are saying good-bye to some great friends and I know that it is not only Lj and I who are saying good-bye but Stone also… and I know he is too young to understand and he will bounce back but I am sad that he won’t be able to play and laugh with them everyday like he can now. We will miss them and there will be emptiness here in Mito without them… I know they are struggling with the end of their time in Mito as well and I understand that it is not any easier to leave but it is hard to stay behind year after year. I pray God’s peace on them as they embark on this new journey… We love you guys, Rusty, Rachel and Greg!

No comments: